VB2 Systems specializes in data center virtualization and cloud computing. The personnel we provide are highly trained and qualified to perform multiple duties within the scope of information technology. We pride ourselves in providing professional personnel and ideal solutions utilizing the most up-to-date technologies.
Professional Services and Areas of Expertise Include:
● Integrates current virtualizations techniques and implementations for commercial and government services. These solutions include and incorporate failover and recovery methods using proven industry standards based on VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
● Provide access to enterprise applications via browser, thin or thick client.
● Provide access to organizations critical software, applications and resources using technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, etc. This technology gives organizations a lower TCO and a greater ROI. This is done by allowing customers to access company resources from many ways, browser, thin client based workstations. Give System Administrators greater control of applying update, upgrades and patches to applications. Software and resources access can be administered easily by groups or need to know based methods. If a user does not need a specific software, they will not have access. Only what they need. Company’s concerns for malware and viruses are greatly diminished because workstations are virtual and regular users do not have administrative rights.
● More and more information is being stored on clients computers so the need for standards and security conscience processes are important in any organization wanting to interface with internal and external customers. Following the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) special publications addressing cyber security, 800-12 – Computer Security Handbook, 800-14 – Generally Accepted Principles and Practices for Securing Information Technology and 800-26 – Security Self-Assessment Guide for Information Technology Systems, along with the industry standards, ISO 27001 and ISO 27002, we provide information and guidelines for clients to secure their organizations information both company and personal based.
● Designing and managing throughout the lifecycle of a project. This includes, Strategy, Design, Transitional and Operational process that assists with documenting and providing repeatable methods to ensure consistency.
Disaster Recovery Solutions
• Provide expertise in the planning and implementation of COOP sites. This includes setting up Hot, Warm and Cold site locations.
• Provide testing of process enabled for failover and emergency organizational services.
• Telephony, Infrastructure, Application and data.
• Provide certified skills in implementing application into new and existing environments.
• Ensuring all testing goes through a documented Quality Assurance process based on proven testing tracts.
• Includes CMMI and Six Sigma evaluations.
• Proven database design skills using Microsoft SQL Server versions along with Oracle and some Open Source databases such as PostGres and MySQL.
• Includes Data replication, Enterprise database solutions and Clustering along with proven database recovery techniques and methodologies.
• Providing expertise in the areas of Data Integrity, Availability, Authentication and Confidentiality.
Project & Program Management
• VB2′s project & program management services build on our extensive hands-on experience coupled with our in-depth knowledge of government statutes, regulations, processes and policies.
• Our business process improvement and reengineering helps acquire resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
• The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle; direct and manage project development from beginning to end, as well as define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.